What started as mango cheesecake bars quickly turned into chocolate peanut butter cup bars…stick with us here! Our mangoes weren’t ripe yet and we wanted sweets ASAP. To satisfy the craving fast, these fuss-free, NO-BAKE bars were born!
These bars have a creamy peanut butter base and perfectly sweet, ganache-like chocolate top (swoon!). Bonus? They’re SO easy to make with just 5 ingredients, 1 bowl, and 30 minutes required. Let us show you how!
These no-bake bars begin with the peanut butter base made by mixing together peanut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, and sea salt.
After pressing that mixture into a pan, we transition to the ganache-like chocolate topping. It comes together fast by simply combining melted chocolate chips with peanut butter and coconut oil.
We pour the chocolate topping over the peanut butter base, sprinkle with flaky salt, and after just 20 minutes in the freezer, it’s ready to enjoy! Slice into bars and the sweet craving will soon be satisfied.
We can’t WAIT for you to try these no-bake peanut butter bars! They’re:
Sweet + salty
& SO delicious!
They’re a quick and easy treat for when the chocolate + peanut butter craving strikes or to have on hand for grab-and-go snacks throughout the week.
More Chocolate + Peanut Butter Recipes
- Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Hummus
- Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- Healthier Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF & 1 Bowl!)
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Bars
PEANUT BUTTER BASE
- 3/4 cup creamy salted peanut butter (drippy, natural* // preferably just 2 ingredients: peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional // include for extra saltiness or if using unsalted peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks (dairy-free as needed // we like Enjoy Life)
- 2 Tbsp creamy salted peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
FOR TOPPING optional
- Flaky sea salt (we like Maldon)
- Line a standard-size loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- PEANUT BUTTER BASE: To a medium microwavable mixing bowl, add peanut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, and optional sea salt. Use a spatula or spoon to stir until well combined. Scrape all of the peanut butter mixture out of the bowl and into the loaf pan. Set aside.
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: Place the chocolate chips into the (now empty) microwavable bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals (stirring in between to prevent burning) until smooth and melted. You can also melt on the stovetop by adding chocolate chips to a small glass or metal bowl and carefully placing it over ~1 inch of simmering water in a small saucepan, stirring until melted.
- To the melted chocolate, add the 2 Tbsp of peanut butter (adjust amount if altering batch size) and coconut oil. Stir until a smooth mixture is achieved. Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter base and top with optional flaky sea salt. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the sides of the parchment paper and slice into bars (we recommend ~14 bars as the recipe is written — they're rich!). Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated without optional ingredients.